Cisco is a world-wide business organisation with more than 35,000 employees in 115 countries. It provides Internet services and innovations in networking technologies all over the globe. The company offers the IT certifications that are available at various levels. One of the most popular levels is Associate. In this article, we will take a look at the Cisco CCNA R&S certificate and the 200-125 exam that one should pass in order to earn this credential.
CCNA R&S Certification: Benefits
There are many advantages of getting the CCNA R&S certification in modern technology and business needs. The fast-changing growth of enterprises requires a focus on the architectures that are based on the controller. After being certified with this credential, you have the vital knowledge and expertise to act as a professional network engineer. Cisco offers you the training courses to get the required skills so you can handle network transitions and foundational technologies. It also gives you information on handling techniques that may be in use in the future. Thus, this Cisco certification provides the candidates with all the knowledge and skills to get into computer networking and technological enterprises and click
Cisco 200-125: Prerequisites and Exam Topics
The 200-125 CCNA exam consists of 60-70 questions that you have to complete within 90 minutes, and there are no special requirements except for your thorough preparation and hard work. Generally, this test deals with the management of an enterprise network where WAN technologies, OSI models, IP addressing, network media, network types, infrastructure types, and many other topics may be learned. In short, Cisco 200-125 is the exam that evaluates the fundamental and necessary knowledge of the candidate on computer networking technologies, routing and switching methods.
The 200-125 exam comes with the following topics:
· Network Fundamentals: In this topic, you will learn about OSI & TCP/IP models and UDP & TCP protocols. It discusses infrastructure components and effects of Cloud resources, three-tier architectures and collapsed core, IPv4 addresses types and subnetting, network topologies, related troubleshooting, schemes of IPv6 addressing in a LAN/WAN environment and its addresses types.
· LAN Switching: This technology focuses on packet switching data transfers from one computer to another and among networks. This topic centers on switching concepts, Ethernet frame format, inter switch connectivity, chassis aggregation, switch stacking, troubleshooting and configuration of STP protocols, cable and interface issues, Ether Channel (Layer 2/Layer 3) troubleshooting and configuration.
· Routing: Thanks to this topic, you will gain knowledge in routing concepts, features of routing table, routing information sources, link-state protocols, dynamic routing and static routing, IPv4 and IPv6 static routing configuration and troubleshooting, link-state and vector routing protocols, OSPFv2 for IPv4, and configuration and troubleshooting in a single or a multi area. Also, it includes configuration and troubleshooting of EIGRP for IPv4, EIGRP for IPv6, and RIPv2 for IPv4.
· WAN Technologies: This topic focuses on verification and configuration of MLPPP, PPP and PPPoE (Ethernet connection of different computers and PPPs) interfaces on the client’s side. All of the three use local authentication. It also centers on concepts of QoS (defined by the data and packet loss when they are transmitted through the medium), use of eBGP IPv4 for branch connectivity of a single home, its verification and configuration, and WAN topology questions.
· Infrastructure Services: It is about verification and configuration of HSRP, DHCP on a router, NTP operating in a server mode, and source NAT. This topic also focuses on DNS operation and troubleshooting.
· Infrastructure Security:The topicis aboutinstallation, management, and troubleshooting of port security, basic device hardening, traffic filtering, and the access list of IPv4 and IPv6. It also includes access layer threat mitigation techniques and usage of APIC-EM Path Trace ACL.
· Infrastructure Management: In this block, you will obtain skills in identification, troubleshooting, and configuration of SNMPv2, SNMPv3 and Syslog protocols, device management, initial device configuration, and Cisco IOS tools. It also focuses on the usage of echo-based IP SLA of ICMP, device maintenance, and network programmability.
Prepaway: Your Assistant
In this variety of topics and such a huge pile of information, the test takers can easily lose themselves without valid guidance. Prepaway can lead you to the right way to sort out everything. The site offers fundamental lectures and information on many topics that are included in the 200-125 CCNA certification test.
Prepaway has prepared real questions and verified answers so you can get proper and valid information to pass the exam. The goal of the bundle is to provide detailed overview that can help the students successfully pass the CCNA R&S test. The only online platform you need is Prepaway that will provide you with all the details required for passing the Cisco 200-125 test.
Taking such a wide-ranging exam can be hard for a beginner or a novice. You can’t expect to understand and learn the information provided in study guides at that level. The bundle at the Prepaway website ensures that you understand the focal objectives of each section of the fundamentals. Some of the benefits of using this bundle are as follows:
· It builds relevant knowledge of questions that are frequently asked and favored, giving you all that you need for the answer.
· It provides an extensive explanation and material on questions that are important to improve your better understanding of the required concepts.
· It focuses on all the fundamentals by increasing your knowledge of the basics.
· It provides you with problem-solving techniques. Given questions also prepare you to face the complex ones given in the real exam.
· It focuses on training courses, which allow you to put your attention on the most important issues.
Through the premium package from Prepaway, you will have access to 1125 Questions & Answers that have been recently updated. You will be able to learn from more than 145+ lectures that use 100% information and easy explanations to make you remember the fundamentals of Cisco. The premium bundle also offers 1610 pages of study guides so you can learn all the topics under the guidelines of the IT experts.
Passing the Cisco 200-125 exam and getting the CCNA Routing and Switching certification gives you a lot of opportunities that will help you during your job path. You will gain useful and in-demand skills that will award you with the boost in your career. Use all the necessary preparation tools from Prepaway, learn the topics carefully, and with great deliberation, successfully pass the test, and use the certificate to change your life.